OUR NEXT WORKSHOP IS COMING UP!
When: Thursday, January 24th @ 6:30pm
Tuesday, January 29th @ 6:30pm
Where: West Chester University Graduate Center
1160 McDermott Dr. Rm. 306
West Chester, PA 19380
These important topics will be addressed:
• How Social Security Benefits are Calculated
• The Best Time to Apply for Benefits
• Married? How to Coordinate Benefits with your Spouse
• How to reduce or eliminate taxes on your benefits
• Why the SSA can't give you advice on your filing options
• And much more!
All attendees are eligible to
receive a FREE personalized
Social Security Timing Report!
REGISTER NOW FOR OUR FREE SOCIAL SECURITY WORKSHOP
*This workshop is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide any tax or legal advice or provide the basis for any financial decisions. Please consult a qualified professional before making decisions about your financial situation. Not associated with any government agency or affiliated with the Social Security Administration.